192.168.0.l is one of the local IP addresses frequently used to access the router admin panel. Many router and modem manufacturers allocate 192.168.0.1 IP addresses to access the admin panel of the devices. Using this address, you can change many settings of your device such as LAN, WLAN, DSL, Proxy, Security settings.
How to Login to 192.168.0.l?
To login to 192.168.0.l, follow the steps below:
- First, make sure your device is connected to the network. You can make your connection using an ethernet cable or with a wireless connection.
- Open any web browser (like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.).
- Enter http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- You will reach a login page asking you to enter your username and password.
- Enter your admin panel username and password and click the login button.
- After successfully signing in, you can make the desired change on your device.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you forgot your username and password for the 192.168.0.l login page or if you don’t know at all, follow the steps below:
- If you have just purchased your device, your default username and password are also written in the section on the packaging label, such as the serial number. If you cannot find this label, you can also check the user manual that came with the device.
- If you have changed your password before and do not remember now, you can reset your device to factory settings. You can follow the steps below for this process.
How to factory reset your router?
- Find your device’s RESET button.
- With the help of a thin object such as a needle, paper clip or toothpick, press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds.
- When your device lights start flashing, you can release the reset button. When the lights start to light steadily, your device will be back to factory settings.
- You can log in to the admin panel using your default router username and password.